Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things that make me SmILe

  • Someone getting baptized
  • Disney movies
  • Laying under the stars
  • General Conference
  • The World Cup
  • Show stopper performances
  • The cool summer air at night
  • Lightening in the mountains
  • My dad sends me random texts
  • Watching exciting football baseball or basketball games
  • Seeing the temple
  • Understanding something I haven't before
  • People that are truly in love
  • Sweatpants, sweatshirts, blankets and anything WARM
  • COLLEGE FOOTBALL
  • Campfires
  • Southern accents
  • Seeing my family happy
  • Banana Republic and Gap Outlets. ALL outlets
  • Having a friend that you just can't wait to tell things to
  • Reading good books
  • Music
  • Live John Mayer Music
  • The show "Wipeout"
  • PJ's
  • When someone asks me for advice
  • Missionaries
  • A good workout
  • Frozen yogurt
  • Ice cream cones from Macys
  • Mexican Food--ALL Mexican food
  • Karaoke
  • Rain when I'm sleeping
  • Missionary moments
  • Most country music songs
  • Meeting people from the Carolinas in Utah
  • Pedicures
  • Learning about Jesus Christ
  • Playing board games
  • Completing a hard task and doing it well
  • Homemade meals from my momma
  • Institute
  • When there are a ton of people singing the Hymns at church.. it just sounds so cool
  • Clean Kitchens
  • Falling asleep to music
  • Fireworks
  • Soft, soft beds ...
  • Skyping
  • Getting my hair played with
  • Tubing
  • Having good hair days
  • Swimming laps
  • Being clean
  • Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment