Saturday, August 7, 2010

SHARK WEEK!!!!!!

SHARK WEEK!!!!

Definition: The Discovery Channel's Shark Week, first aired on July 27, 1987, is a week-long series of feature television programs dedicated to sharks. Shark Week is held annually, normally running in July and/or August.

More exciting definition:
1.) Shark week is a whole week dedicated to laziness.
2.) Every night for a week you sit and watch sharks eat people and animals.
3.) You scare yourself out of ever going into the Ocean again .. but eventually you go get over it. At least I do.
4.) Usually shark week is better watched in a group of 2 or 3 people but if you have to watch it yourself it is still acceptable.
5.) Shark week is pure bliss.

Used in a sentence: WOOOO HOOO, it's shark week!!!!

Excuses you can ONLY use during shark week:
"I can't river monsters is on tonight."
"I can't it's shark week."
"I can do anything before 9, after that shark week starts."



Check out my favorite video from shark week so far!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MSx1NEV4ug

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE shark week! totally freaks me out...i do not go in the ocean!!! That was a pretty good video clip :)

    ReplyDelete