Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A small world, a big plan.

I hate the coffee mugs that say, "Life sucks, then you die." To whoever wrote that... I wish you knew what I know!!! Life is amazing, somewhat unpredictable, interesting, and miraculous! Life is part of our Heavenly Fathers greatest plan!

Life is so exciting! It is full of the unexpected. It is full of love and laughter, heartbreaks and let downs...changing and growing. There are not many people that take the time to sit down and really think about their life--what they have learned and experienced, good memories and bad. Sometimes it takes special moments that prick our hearts to remember these kinds of things.
I experience moments like this ever so often ... and when I'm in a calm place ... I can sit and think about them. I think about the things that I have experienced so far that have built the person I am today. Whatever they may be good or bad, I am thankful for them all.

2 comments: