Saturday, February 13, 2010

TEMPLE.TEMPLE. TEMPLE.

I've decided the FIRST thing I'm doing when I get to Utah is going to see, in person, my all time favorite temple!!!!



I have pictures of this temple (about 10) all throughout my room and in my scriptures. Oh, and it's on my cell phone and computer background haha. Not sure why it is my favorite temple, all temples are great... but I have just always loved this particular temple.

In a perfect world I would love to be sealed here!! I plan on just hopping in the car, all by myself and driving there. :) I can't wait!!! Which temple is it?? GUESS




BOUNTIFUL UTAH TEMPLE!!!

The Bountiful Utah temple was the eighth temple built in Utah. It was also one of the two temples dedicated by President Howard W. Hunter (the other one being Orlando, Jam's fav!!). The ninth temple built in Utah, Mt. Timpanogos, is very similar to Bountiful. They have the same floor plan and also look very alike on the outside. I definitely can't wait to see this temple also!

2 comments:

  1. Bountiful (vs. Mt Timp) is awesome because it's so high up giving you an amazing view of the whole valley! My favorite is Manti - the inside is absolutely amazing there!

    ReplyDelete